Saturday, April 16, 2016

The almighty PERIPERA WHOLLY DEEP BROW INK review (ready to be hyped)

Hey guy, as the last post stated, I will do a review of Peripera Wholly Deep Ink Brow. Let’s talk about why I am so hyped. At first, I wanted to try Etude House tint my brow gel, but I find it too pricey for that much of product (you need quite lot of product for each application). And this product is actually in the line with my favorite Peripera lip tint. That lip tint is so pigmented and long lasting that’s why I expected so highly of this brow tint. And let me tell you I am not disappointed at all. 
This product promises that:
-  stain like a tattoo.
- Ink lasting with strong color like eyebrow tint.
- Shaping(pencil) + fitting(powder) + coloring(browcara) of 3 in 1 inkbrow
- Ling lasting polymer at water, sweat, sebum keeps makeup stable even at water park
- Black complex keeps eyebrow healthier.
- Natural shape special cutting brush expresses from fine eyebrow to slim eye line.


  

PERIPERA WHOLLY DEEP BROW INK
PERIPERA WHOLLY DEEP BROW INK in deep brown



You’re supposed to use the brush to apply ink directly to eyebrow. But I find that brush is too big and it soaks up the product so much. I use my own angled brush to apply this. I find it is a lot easier to control while using smaller brush.

The PERIPERA WHOLLY DEEP BROW INK brush is round and big almost like smudging brush.

This tint is very watery like a water based tint, so it quite hard to control the product with the brush that comes with tube. I honestly find it too brown or too light for my hair color (natural black hair). But I think it’d be perfect if you’re a brunette or dark blonde. I usually use black eyeshadow to darken the end of my brow after I use the ink or mix the black shadow with the ink and apply it without adding anything else.

Let’s talk about the best part of this ink, its longevity. This ink lasts all day long even in the hot humid day. I actually wore this on my trip on SongKran day at Siemreap. It stays on all day, not even a sign of smudging. Even, at night at the Pub street, there was water guns and powder everywhere. I washed my face 3 times with water because my face got lot of baby powder and water on. Let me tell ya, after dancing and drinking all night, the brow still look exactly the same as in the morning.
This is how I look with PERIPERA WHOLLY DEEP BROW INK when I got out of the hotel.

On my way back from Pub street to hotel.

Conclusion:

- This PERIPERA WHOLLY DEEP BROW INK is simply amazing.
- Very long lasting and water resistant. Great for going to the beach or water park.
- Affordable and can be easily found at koreadepart.com or testerkorea.com any korean online shop. and these shops all provide worldwide shipping.
- But the only down side is that it has only 2 colors option, they really need to add more color.

NOTE: I am not sponsored, all of these are bought by my own money.  



No comments:

Post a Comment