Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My package from Koreadepart.com (special sneak peek of Peripera WHOLLY DEEP INK BROW)

Hey guy, today I just want to show you what I just bought off Koreadepart.com. I got Skinfood Miracle Fit Essence Concealer, Milky Dress Snail Gold Cream and the star of the next blog “Peripera WHOLLY DEEP INK BROW”. I got skin food concealer just because I need a liquid concealer to brighten up my undereye, and it was so cheap, I thought I wouldn’t hurt to give it a try. The Milky Dress cream was on sale for 10$ and my mum night cream just ran out so I thought I want to give this one a try as well. Lastly, the Peripera WHOLLY DEEP INK BROW, it is a new released product. I purchased it because I want to find a really long lasting brow product that can withstand sweat and oil on my face. I have a bunch of brow products from gel to pen, pencil or powder, basically almost everything. Another reason is because of my love for Peripera lip ink, it was so promising, long lasting and very vibrate color. Though the price of this brow ink is 8.14$ and now it is on sale for only 6.11$. I bought in color deep brown. I actually order these with my friends as well to spend less on shipping though the shipping is super cheap (only 5$ for everything). I will post the picture of each product in the review of each one.
skin food Miracle fit Essence concealer
Milky dress Snail gold cream


Peripera Wholly Deep ink brow
Peripera Wholly Deep ink brow (color:deep brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment