Monday, July 29, 2013

Etude House color pop creamy pencil eye liner set VS SECRET KEY eyeliner set


 It's been awhile now. I've just finished my final, so now I have enough time to do everything I want. I just dyed my hair ombre (kinda black then red then orange then yellow then white even my hair is pretty short but there're many colors ). So let's start with our review. I got this a few weeks ago, but I was busy with my exam. The eyeliner case comes in a box that look exact just like the case.

eyeliner box

eyeliner box


eyeliner case

eyeliner case
black, brown, red-ish brown, orange, pink

There're 5 colors : black, brown, red-ish brown, orange, pink. These eyeliners are so creamy like theirs name, compare to SECRET KEY eyeliners, I like this ones better. When I first open the case, I was a bit disappointed because the colors of these sets are mostly the same but the texture are totally different. That's when I started to love etude house eyeliner.
SECRET KEY (left) and ETUDE HOUSE (right)
As you can see the lines are so different, ETUDE HOUSE liners are smoother and bolder. Waterproof property is great as well. It stays on my lids half the day without transferring to the other side of my lids ( if you know what I mean).
the above line is secret key and the below one is etude house

I really love the black one. It's just really really resistant, It clings on really well. Creamy, water resistant, perfect for me.

CONCLUSION:

 I really love this eyeliner but I don't think I will buy it again because I own so many eyeliners and I also want to buy other brand as well. Of course I definitely would recommend this. The price is 18 dollars US. It's pretty reasonable for me. Etude House also launched single color pop pencil liners  and there're 10 pop colors.



color pop eyeliners


NOTE: I'm not sponsored to write any of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment