Friday, August 7, 2015

Romantic Scandal Forencos, my beloved lipsticks

Hey guys, this is a review of one of my favorite lipstick, Romantic Scandal Forencos. This brand is used by the actress, Jun Jihyun, in my love from another star. She used the color 517. I have 4 lipsticks of this brand, rosy pink (506), rosy red (517), coral nude (513) and a lip tint.

I got from a web that sell this lipstick. this is number 517.
The package is as elegant as in the advertisement
 but the name of the product on the tube can easily fade away. 
I could find the color swatch of all the color so I put this instead.
 The texture is really creamy but can be easily break. I accidentally break the lip tint in half but I put it back in the tube and it is still usable. The colors are really pretty and the quality of the lipstick is great as well. Number 517 looks really pretty on Jihyun but not on me, so I give it to my mum (she loves it so much). I really love rosy pink and coral nude, these two colors match my skin tone really well, though it can be washed off by eating food. It isn’t long-lasting nor stains. But I honestly don’t mind that at all because it is really pretty and easy to apply.
I think using lip balm before using any lipstick is necessary not just for this lipstick. Since the colors that I own are not intense color so I don’t need to line my lip but I do apply foundation before I use it if I only want it more vibrate. On the other hand, if I want something casual, I would just use it directly.




from left to right: 506, 517, 503, lip tint

I actually got this from koreadepart.com. The original price is 22.6 $ but I got it on sale for 12.43$. I think the price of around 20 $ for this lipstick is reasonable but 12$ is cheap. Compare this to Revelon lipstick that my mum owns and my Etude house one, I like this one more and the price is good as well.   

Conclusion
I really like this lipstick and especially I got it on sale. The texture is soft but you still need to use lip balm before using this. The color is not exactly the same as in the picture but you kinda can get the idea of what the color is. The only problem I got with this lipstick is that it doesn't stay on after eating.
Will I buy it again? yes, definitely even it goes back to its original price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment