Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NATURE REPUBLIC BLEMISH LAB AC ( toner + moisturizer)



Sorry guys I didn't post any reviews since last week * 90 degree bow* because I was busy with my assignments ( just finished one) and manga. Also I finished catching up reading DENGEKI DAISY and I also finished catching up  another new manga THE WORLD GOD ONLY KNOWS. It's very very funny,I'm  totally crazy about it right now. So today I will do a review about my nighttime routine NATURE REPUBLIC BLEMISH LAB AC ( toner + moisturizer). I've been using it for maybe 6 months now. I've just repurchased because I saw a 10-50% discount at Nature Republic store. I got tricked. The sale lady said the discount was for skincare SERVICE only. Shit happened.  So that aside, reviewing starts now. 



Toner bottle is newly designed


 This set comes only in moisturizer and toner unlike others acne line that would have at least 3 products so this is pretty cheap. It give nice moisture even it's for oily and acne skin. I tried Etude House ac trail kit but I don't really like it ( I will do a review later ). I used to use Tea Tree Trouble Zero set ( emulsion+toner) . It has nice calming scent and very clean feeling ( after applied ) but it doesn't help much with acne so I change it to my daytime routine. I also want to try Tony Moly ac line too but there are a lot of products and they're expensive. And all this leaves me no other choices but this Blemish ac lab.


BLEMISH LAB CLEAR TONER (N4035)
This refreshing toner soothes the skin and makes the skin blemish-care. HOW TO USE :After washing face, dispense an appror amount onto a cotton pad to gently wipe over face. CAUTIONS: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children. Replace cap after use.


So now for my routine, I use this ac lab at night only. It doesn't give any greasy feeling like Etude House AC Clinic. But honestly I don't like using in at daytime because I will do makeup so I prefer a more clean feeling so I use Tea Tree Trouble Zero Emulsion. For toner, it has blemish-care, oil-free and sebum control. Well I quite like it even there's no smell because it gives calming effect after apply it. I find this set is quite effective for acne well not those big red volcano ones. If you're just like me that have little pimples time to time well try this one. 

Toner's box
Toner's box

Toner's box
Toner's box

CONCLUSION:

-well this set is for oily skin if you have sensitive skin there's another line for you but it is so pricey ( at least for me ).
-The price is reasonable, Moisturizer is about 16 and toner is at same price
-Repurchase? Well I already did
-Recommendation? Yes but be careful about the skin type






1 comment:

  1. Hi, I stumbled upon your blog when trying to find out more information about this Nature Republic line. Do you still have the ingredient list for the moisturizer? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete