Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR along with Review of Etude House Collagen Moistfull Skin Care Kit

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

I'm sorry because I didn't post anything since last week. I've been quite busy since it's new year ( and I started to read a new manga, the name is DENGEKI DAISY I highly recommend this, I have to spend more time to finish it before my school starts ). But first , I should wish you guys a happy new year. So today I'm gonna do a review of Etude House Collagen Moistfull Skin Care Kit. I bought a trail kit a while ago. I've been using the eye cream ever since. I love how it softens my eyes. Let me tell how my routine and my eyes are like. I usually have dark circle but I rarely have eye bags and the skin around my eyes gets dry very easily. This is my first eye cream since I'm still young that's why I think I don't really need one. But because of school's busy schedule and assignments, I have no choice but to buy one. Eye cream can be very expensive, that's why when i saw this trail kit with eye cream, I just rush to it without a second thought. By the way, let's go back to the review. I've started using the whole kit about one or two weeks ago and I like it ( except that it has so many steps* lazy* ). What I use at night are Essen, freshener, Lotion and eye cream ( I don't use eye cream daily ). As for that enriched cream, there's a good tip i found on YouTube. What you need to do is mix BB cream with this cream  ( about one ratio). it gives lightweight feeling and baby soft skin. It really did make my skin glow and I love it. I don't use it in my skin care routine because I have acne prone and normal to oily skin and the cream promises to give moisture to dry skin but I don't find it's too oily when I use it BB cream at all. That's enough for the cream.


In here they give the instruction of how to use it   first use essen then freshener then essen then eye cream then lotion then enriched cream(optional  if you want extra moisture to your skin).
both of essen and freshener have gel texture I don't think you need cotton pad
 Let's go back to my nighttime routine. Maybe because there are so many things applied that's why I feel a bit greasy but it's ok( compared to my nature republic ac lab). The problem is that it is not quite suitable for acne prone skin because it doesn't have acne curing property. For oily skin, maybe ok. I have oily skin and I feel ok with it. Even though I feel good about it but I'm not gonna buy the full size because I have acne prone skin. After about 2 weeks without my ac line, I notice there's a few zits on my face. But I want to but collagen enriched cream not the eye cream since the full size is quite pricey here ( in Cambodia). Don't forget to comment what you think. Also can you recommend me some cheap good eye cream?


Ingredients



I got this for 10$  from an online shop with special dicount
CONCLUSION: I think if I don't have acne prone skin I would give 5/5 star but I give it 4 star anyway. Even I feel a bit greasy with this collagen moistfull line but I like how my skin is moisturized. If you have dry skin or maybe even normal skin, you can give it a try. For acne prone skin, I don't think we ( acne prone skin) can live without acne line.

Here is the Youtube video that I found :



No comments:

Post a Comment